So…you’ve won the lottery. Congratulations! Now what?
This is something fun that my sisters and I do every now and then…usually after something major financial-wise happens in our lives like the need for a massive car repair, having landscaping done or a snowstorm hits and we wonder what the hell we are doing suffering through Canadian winters. We play “What would you do if you won the lottery?”
Well here is my list of things I would do after I did all the necessary stuff like pay off our mortgage, set my family up for life and donate to my favourite charities (The Kidney Foundation of Canada, The Humane Society of Canada and The Boys and Girls Clubs of Canada):
2. I’d buy my husband his very own Batmobile.
3. I’d buy a cottage, and by “cottage”, I mean mansion in the forest.
4. I’d buy some understated pieces of jewelry – lol! “Understated”…
5. I’d travel!
6. I’d travel in style…
7. I’d become “bi-coastal”:
8. I’d adopt a puppy:
9. I’d build the closet to end all closets. Sit down, Mariah!
10. And lastly, my dream item on my dream wishlist…a Steinway grand piano. Le sigggghhhhhh….
What totally frivolous fun things would you treat yourself too? Let me know in the comments – I love this stuff!