About a month ago, I had a the pleasure of working with Tracey Jazmin, an extremely talented photographer working in the Ottawa area. We met in downtown Ottawa at the famous hotel, the Chateau Laurier, and she took some shots of me on the hotel’s beautiful grounds, gardens and along the tree-lined Sussex Drive bordering the Byward Market.
If you are getting married or need any lifestyle photography, contact Tracey Jazmin. Not only is she brimming with natural talent, she is fun, free-spirited and her infectious laugh will guarantee a great atmosphere! We had an awesome time together and I cannot wait to work with her again!
All of her shots were so beautiful, it was hard choosing a select few for this post. Here are some of my favourites, all courtesy of Tracey Jazmin Photography:
For those of you who are interested, here are the details on my outfit and makeup:
- Shirt, Aritzia (no longer available)
- Shorts, Ted Baker (no longer available)
- Shoes, Jimmy Choo (similar here)
- Bangle, Coach (no longer available)
- Watch, Michael Kors
- Bella Earrings, Swarovski
- Necklace, Roadtrip
- Makeup (Watermelon lipstick – Kiko Cosmetics, Rue St. Honoré eyeliner – Nars, Ambre #114 foundation – Chanel, discontinued)
I’m extremely proud of these shots! I feel I’ve come a long way, baby! I no longer feel like that little scrawny, gap-toothed, pimply kid…I finally feel like the confident woman that I am, and it shows in these pics. Thank you so much, Tracey!